US Certification Course for Professional Makeup Artistry. 52 hours of intense training with Kristine Lucas. Only 8 students per class. Practice on live models in all sessions.
Students will receive a certificate from Pretty Girl Manila / Permanent Makeup Academy PH and another certificate from our US partner institution: Salon Boutique Academy USA. Graduates of this course will also receive free TESDA Beauty Care NCII training and assessment (training dates TBA in class).
FEBRUARY 29 - MARCH 4
TUESDAY - SUNDAY | 9 AM - 6:30 PM
Venue: Permanent Makeup Academy, Unit 222 La Fuerza 2 Bldg Chino Roces Ave, Cor Sabio St, Makati City 1231
TUITION FEE INCLUDES:
A. BASIC BEAUTY MAKEUP I
- MAKEUP THEORY
- NATURAL MAKEUP
- EVENING MAKEUP
B. ADVANCED BEAUTY MAKEUP II
- MAKEUP FOR MEN, CHILDREN & ELDERLY
C. UP-DO HAIRSTYLING
Hairstyling for special events.
D. BRIDAL & HD MAKEUP
- TRADITIONAL MAKEUP FOR WEDDINGS
- HD MAKEUP
E. AIRBRUSH MAKEUP
- BASIC AIRBRUSH
- ADVANCED AIRBRUSH
F. PORTFOLIO BUILDER
Our new portfolio development platform provides brand new artists an opportunity to add professionally captured pictures to your portfolio. In today’s makeup industry, having a portfolio is important in obtaining new clients and customers. This program provides excellent first hand on-set experience while capturing your best work.
Students will be provided with models for the photo shoots. Upon completion, our students will receive 10 retouched high resolution images ready for print and web. Products and supplies will be provided.
- Opportunity to work closely with our instructor and photographer
- Receive one on one attention from our experienced instructor Kristine Lucas
- 1 photo shoot = 3 different looks
- 3 retouched photos for each look + 1 behind the scene photo (total of 10 photos)
- Products and supplies
The focus for the photo shoots will be on Glamour, Bridal and Avant Garde makeup.
What does the whole course include?
- Live Models
- Pro Brush Set
- Ellana Brush Cleaner
- Color Wheel
- Makeup Mixing Plate and Spatula
- Makeup Book
- Meals, Snacks, and Refreshments
- Studio Photoshoot for Portfolio (Special Day Alotted)
- OJT Opportunities
- Makeup for Use in Class
- Tesda Assessment and Certificate of Competency
What else do you need to know?
- This course can be paid in installments up to 6 months via LAYBUY.
- We will only reserve your spot for 4 days. We require 20% non-refundable deposit to reserve your spot. Reservation fee is nonrefundable.
ABOUT OUR INSTRUCTOR:
Kristine Lucas is a makeup artist, hairstylist, semi-permanent makeup artist and an educator. She is the current Makeup Trainer for Pretty Girl Manila, Head Trainer / Owner of Permanent Makeup Academy PH and Master Makeup Artist / Owner of The Aesthetic Studio by Kristine Lucas.
Kristine started training locally at The Basement Academy (now called HD Academy), Center for Aesthetics Sciences (CAS), Makeup Forever & Kryolan Philippines. She continued her makeup training both under Kryolan & Muse Beauty Pro in San Francisco, Salon Boutique Academy in Texas and Yumi Lashes in Beverly Hills, Los Angeles.
Kristine also has certifications for Eyebrow Embroidery & Permanent Makeup from Aesthetics International Academy in Singapore and Pitangui Lee Na Young Academy in Korea, Biotouch in Thailand, and Biotouch in the US. She also attended the Permanent Makeup Convention in Amsterdam, Netherlands. She also became a guest makeup artist for the infamous Jing Monis Salon in Greenbelt and Alabang.