THROW SHADE AND SHIMMER
(Fair/Medium skin tones)
We’re just a little obsessed with this palette for fair to medium skin tones. And by a little, we mean a lot. Made to slay IRL or on IG, this eye-catching array of perfect-for-you shades is THE trick for creating looks that are full of depth and dimension. Each of the four matte contouring shades and four High Impact highlighter shades is ultra-smooth and blends like a dream—hello, cheekbones.
- Smooth, creamy formulas
- Super blendable
- #nofilter finish
- STARDUST (iridescent pink)
- LIT (glistening iced gold)
- SUPERNOVA (iridescent ballerina peach)
- COSMIC (gleaming rosé)
- LITERATI (matte sand)
- ENEMY (matte soft tan)
- DONUT (matte hazelnut)
- DEBUTANTE (matte toasted tan)
HOW TO WERK IT
All of the Sculpt & Shimmer shades can be worn on their own or blended, layered, and mixed for a custom effect. The choice is yours.
SHADE COMBO 1: ON THE EDGE
- Apply the four outer shades (on the left and ride side of the palette) to create a subtle but defined look.
- PRO TIP: To get the best of both worlds, mix the contour shades together. Try using the deepest highlighter shade to for a subtle look, or get totally lit with the lightest shade.
SHADE COMBO 2: INNER CIRCLE
- Apply the four inner shades (in the middle of the palette) for a sculpted, shimmery look that’s on point.
- PRO TIP: Softly sweep the warmer contour shades across your nose and cheeks for a bronzy look, then tuck the cooler contour shades around the high points of your face for definition. Then mix the highlighter shades together for a magical duo-glow effect.
SHADE COMBO 3: UP HIGH & DOWN LOW
- Apply the top 4 or bottom 4 shades to create a multi-dimensional layered look.
- PRO TIP: Use the lightest contour shade of the two to map out your look before layering the deeper contour shade in areas where you want to look super-sculpted. Then, create a color-blocking effect with your highlighter by using the the deepest shade on the outer cheekbone and the lightest shade on the inner cheekbones.
- To give your face some sun-kissed heat, mix two contour shades together and lightly sweep over the high points of your face.
- Remember that cooler tones create a chiseled, shadowy look, while warmer tones give more of bronzy glow.