An eyeshadow primer that color corrects and primes lids according to skin tone, creating a smooth, even base for audacious eye looks.
Lock-It Color Correcting Eyeshadow Primer is the first eye primer to feature five shades that target discoloration and smooth the appearance of imperfections according to your skin tone. Unlike one-shade-fits-all primers, Kat’s formula color corrects your specific skin tone to neutralize lids so that you can show off super-saturated, true color payoff.
In an easy-to-use twist stick, this primer features 16-hour wear and Multi-Faceted Color Correcting Pigments for a smooth, even canvas that keeps eye looks in place while keeping them vibrant. With this eye primer, eyeshadow applies pure and true, color payoff is intensified, and eye looks stay fade-proof and crease-free for lasting wear.
What it is formulated WITHOUT:
What else you need to know:
While this eye primer is formulated for all skin types, it’s especially effective on oily eyelids and in hot, humid climates.
Artistry tip: Apply Lock-It Color Correcting Eyeshadow Primer along the lower lash line to prep for a smoky eye look. Extending the primer from your lid down to the lower lash line ensures that shadow and liner stay locked in place.
"I am proud to say that Kat Von D Beauty products are never tested on animals—and never will be."—Kat Von D
In a consumer study on 30 volunteers within 24 hours:
- 100% agreed this product stayed on their eyelids at least 8 hours
- 100% of users agree this product has a lightweight feel on their skin
- 100% of users agree this product is easy to apply
- 96% agreed this product applies smoothly
- 93% of users agreed this product prevented their eye makeup from creasing throughout the day
- 90% agree this product evens the skin tone of their eyelids
- 90% agreed this product kept their eye makeup fresh and radiant throughout the day
- 86% of users felt this product helped their eye makeup stay in place all day